Next to our open training programmes, we offer tailor-made courses, study visits and masterclasses. These are developed in close consultation with our clients, ensuring that participants can apply the things they learn in the situation back home.
All our open courses can be tailored to specific groups with specific needs. In addition, we offer in 2013 the following other programmes that we can organise tailor-made (click on a subject for more information):
- Local Service Delivery and MDG’s
- Climate Change and Sustainable Local Development
- Human resources and integrity
- Urban development and housing
- Female Leadership
- Social affairs and employment
- Health and welfare
- EU Accession & Decentralistation
- Inter-municipal Cooperation
- Social Cohesion & Conflict Prevention
- Negotiation and Local Governance in Fragile States
- Good Governance and Rule of Law in Fragile States
- Water Governance at the Local Level
If you are interested in a tailor-made programme about an other subject related to decentralisation and good governance, please don’t hesitate to contact us.