From 29 October until 23 November 2018, The Hague Academy for Local Governance will organise an interactive online course on inclusive local economic development. This four-week practice-oriented online course will explore strategies and tools for local authorities to promote sustainable and inclusive economic growth.
Unlike most e-courses, this uniquely interactive Hague Academy training will make use of problem–based and collaborative learning methods. Participants will exchange ideas and experiences with fellow professionals, participate in thoughtful assignments and receive personal feedback from experts in the field of LED.
- The course fee is € 425 for early-bird applications. After 24 September the fee will increase to € 525.
- The language for this online course will be English.
- This online course is intended for development officers, local and regional officials, and ministry-level professionals.
- Professionals who complete the course will receive an accredited certificate of achievement.
- Space is limited to 25 participants. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
- For general inquiries, please contact email@example.com.