We are currently looking for an energetic, communicative and well-organised programme manager/trainer to develop and deliver training programmes in the North Africa-region.
What we are looking for:
• Master’s degree, preferably in the area of Public Administration, Political Science, International Relations, or (international) Economics or Law.
• At least 5 years of work experience in the field of (local) governance in an international setting, preferably in the MENA-region.
• Demonstrable experience with developing and conducting training in a multicultural context.
• Experience with project management and fundraising.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English and French and a good command of Dutch. Arabic speaking and writing skills are an advantage.
• Flexible and pro-active working attitude, with a drive to deliver high-quality results.
• Strong intercultural sensitivity.
• Excellent communication and organisation skills.
• Willing to travel internationally on a regular basis (on average six to eight times a year).
What we are offering:
• A dynamic work environment in a diverse team of motivated colleagues.
• Salary between € 2.644,- and € 4.015, -, depending on experience and educational background.
• End of year allowance of 4.6%.
• 23 vacation days and 15 days ‘adv’-holidays (flexible).
• Flexible terms of employment (sale of ADV-days etc.).
• Possibility to work from home.
• Optional health insurance against attractive collective discount.
• Pension with ABP.
• In order to be considered as a candidate for this role, you need to be a resident of the European Union or have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands.
• Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis with the deadline to apply Wednesday the 1st of November, 2019. The position will be filled as soon as a well-qualified person is identified.
For questions please contact Lars Burema, Team Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.