Before you start
Consider the following:
- Check out the courses eligible for scholarships.
- Please note that there is an early-bird deadline for the current scholarship application round. Eligible candidates who submit their application before the early-bird deadline of 19 July 2023 will benefit from our assessment and, if needed, will receive feedback to improve their application.
- The application process consists of completing an application form (you will find the button at the end of these instructions), where you indicate your motivation to participate in the course and prove that you have support from your employer (through an employer statement).
- Your application will only be eligible if your motivation and employer statement are clearly aligned with the priorities of the Embassy of the Netherlands in your country. Check the thematic priorities of your country:
- You are required to upload a digital and clear scan in colours of your official passport, an employer statement (format provided ahead) and, in some cases, a copy of a government statement. Prepare these documents ahead and submit them in PDF format. The size of each file must not exceed 2MBs. These instructions can assist you.