The Hague Academy for Local Governance is an energetic and diverse international organisation committed to strengthening local democracy worldwide.
The Hague Academy has the following vacancies:
- Programme manager MENA region (full time)
- Programme manager Africa (full time)
- Communication officer (full time)
- Financial officer (0,6 fte)
- Administrative officer (full time)
Please be aware that only applications are considered from people who are a resident of the European Union or have a valid permit to work in The Netherlands.
“Our network of training participants represent more than 83 countries and include authorities from national and local governments as well as career practitioners at donor- and development organisations across Africa, Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.”
Cecile Meijs, Director of The Hague Academy
Last Updated: 17 January 2019