For short courses, there are 3 application deadlines per year, in March, July and October of each year.
You can follow the links below to learn more about each course. However, if you want to apply for a Nuffic scholarship, do not use the ‘sign up’ button provided in the course page, but complete your application procedure by clicking here.
Deadline 7th March 2020 (Registration opens 15th October 2019)
(Submit your application before February 14, 2020, and you will benefit from an early assessment and (if relevant) advice regarding improvements.)
- Multilevel Water Governance (7 – 18 September 2020)
- Local Economic Development (21 September – 2 October 2020)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (26 October – 6 November 2020)
- Gender Responsive Governance (16 – 27 November 2020)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (February 2021) (ONLY for MSP).
Deadline 4th July 2020 (Registration opens 14th April 2020)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance 2021 (Feb 2021) (ONLY for OKP).
Deadline October 2020 (Registration opens August 2020) (Dates to be defined)
- Migration and Local Authorities
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
Detailed instructions for the application procedure can be found here.