You can follow the links below to learn more about each course. However, if you want to apply for a Nuffic scholarship, do not use the ‘sign up’ button provided on the course page, but complete your application procedure by clicking here.
For short courses, there are 3 application deadlines per year:
Deadline 11 March 2021 (Registration opens 14 January 2021). Please note that the OKP list of eligible countries has been adjusted.
Early bird deadline: Applicants who submit their applications before 25 February will benefit from our early assessment and advice for adjustments, if necessary.
- Multilevel Water Governance
- Integrity and Anti-corruption
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security
- Migration and Local Authorities
- Gender Responsive Governance
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (2022) (ONLY for the MENA Scholarship Programme MSP).
Deadline June 2021 (Registration opens April 2021)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (2022) (ONLY for the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme OKP)
Deadline October 2021
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs (2022)
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance (2022)
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience (2022)
- Local Economic Development (2022)
- Urban Governance: Resilient and Smart Cities (2022)
Detailed instructions for the application procedure can be found here.