For short courses, there are 3 application deadlines per year:
Deadline 22 June 2021 (Registration opens 27 April 2021)
Early bird deadline: Applicants who submit their applications before 8 June will benefit from our early assessment and advice for adjustments, if necessary.
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (2022) (ONLY for the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme OKP)
Deadline October 2021
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs (2022)
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance (2022)
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience (2022)
- Local Economic Development (2022)
- Urban Governance: Resilient and Smart Cities (2022)
Deadline March 2022
- Multilevel Water Governance (2022)
- Integrity and Anti-corruption (2022)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (2022)
- Migration and Local Authorities (2022)
- Gender Responsive Governance (2022)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (2023) (ONLY for the MENA Scholarship Programme MSP).
Please note that the OKP list of eligible countries has been adjusted.
Detailed instructions for the application procedure can be found here.