For short courses, there are three application deadlines per year:
Deadline 28 September 2021 (Registration opens 18 August 2021)
Early bird deadline: Applicants who submit their applications before 14 September 2021 will benefit from our early assessment and advice for adjustments, if necessary.
- Migration and Local Authorities (2022)
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs (2022)
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance (2022)
- Urban Governance: Resilient and Smart Cities (2022)
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience (2022)
Deadline March 2022 (Registration will open around February 2022) (provisional dates)
- Integrity and Anti-corruption (2022)
- Multilevel Water Governance (2022)
- Local Economic Development (2022)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (2022)
- Gender Responsive Governance (2022)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (2023) (ONLY for the MENA Scholarship Programme MSP).
Deadline June 2022 (Registration opens April 2022)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (2023) (ONLY for the Orange Knowledge Scholarship Programme OKP)
Please note that the OKP list of eligible countries has been adjusted.
Detailed instructions for the application procedure can be found here.