For short courses, there are 3 application deadlines per year, in March, July and October of each year.
You can follow the links below to learn more about each course. However, if you want to apply for a Nuffic scholarship, do not use the ‘sign up’ button provided in the course page, but complete your application procedure by clicking here.
Deadline 7th March 2020 (Registration opens 15th October 2019)
- Multilevel Water Governance (7 – 18 September 2020)
- Local Economic Development (21 September – 2 October 2020)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (26 October – 6 November 2020)
- Gender Responsive Governance (16 – 27 November 2020)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (February 2021) (ONLY for MSP).
Deadline 23rd June 2020 (Registration opens 14th April 2020)
Early bird deadline: Participants who submit their complete applications before the 5th of June, will have the benefit of an early assessment and (if relevant) advice regarding improvements.
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance (8-19 Feb 2021) (ONLY for OKP).
Deadline 29th September 2020 (Registration opens 21st July 2020)
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience
- Local Economic Development
Detailed instructions for the application procedure can be found here.