For short courses, there are 3 application deadlines per year, in March, July and October of each year.
Deadline 3rd March 2020 (Registration opens 15th October 2019)
- Multilevel Water Governance (7 – 18 September 2020)
- Local Economic Development (21 September – 2 October 2020)
- Conflict, Rule of Law and Local Security (26 October – 6 November 2020)
- Gender Responsive Governance (16 – 27 November 2020)
Deadline 4th July 2020 (Registration opens 14th March 2020)
- Fiscal Decentralisation and Local Finance 2021 (Feb 2021)
Deadline October 2020 (Registration opens August 2020) (Dates to be defined)
- Migration and Local Authorities
- Inclusive Service Delivery and the SDGs
- Citizen Participation and Inclusive Governance
- Climate Adaptation and Local Resilience
- Integrity and Anti-Corruption
Detailed instructions for the application procedure can be found here.