In 2011, The Hague Academy conducted a training on Human Resource Management, Strategic Management and Financial Management in Romania. The group of participants consisted of civil servants and staff of the local public administration and of the intercommunity development associations.
- Giving the participants a good insight on how the management of a department and its employees deal with strategic management from vision to operational implementation in practice;
- Giving the participants gained knowledge on how municipalities cooperate to deliver services in the field of waste management;
- Giving the participants insight of financial management in a Dutch municipality
- Letting the participants develop a management Plan on Human Resources has been developed.
- Training delivered on Human Resource Management, Strategic Management and Financial Management.