The Hague Academy for Local Governance is committed to strengthening local governance around the world. Since 2008, we have engaged in mission-specific projects in over 46 countries. This includes more than 30 active projects.
Current and Past Projects
The Hague Academy organises multi-annual and on-demand trainings around the globe. These projects include, but are not limited to trainings-of-trainers, exposure visits, and professional development courses. A thorough needs analysis provides the foundation for the development of each project.
Active in30 countries
Trained more than4,320 professionals
- Strengthening HRM Capacities Europartners Albania 2012
- Matra Coprol: Leadership for Security and Rule of Law 2013-2015
- Integrity of Civil Servants for EU-accession countries 2012-2015
- Decentralisation for EU-accession countries 2012-2015
- Building the capacities of in-house trainers in the Municipality of Tirana
- Matra Rule of Law Training Programme
- MATRA Local Safety and Security Albania 2017-2020